Please see the items below for details on how we can interact with you and provide exceptional care for your pet at this time.
Please call contact using the automated message sent regarding your appointment.
All new patients will have received information to fill out our new client information electronically. We are requesting that this be completed before your appointment. Paper forms will be accepted under limited circumstances.
All cats should be in a carrier, all dogs must be on a secure leash or in a carrier.
CURBSIDE CONCIERGE SERVICE
- For all technician appointments, rechecks, and those that do not wish to enter the building we will be providing our services curbside and we will come to you in your vehicle. In this case your technician will bring your pet in for the appointment. Once complete they will return your pet to you at your vehicle.
- After confirming you have arrived, when it is time for your appointment you will receive a phone call from the overseeing doctor or technician to discuss your pet’s condition.
- Based on the doctor’s discretion, the doctor may come to your vehicle, call you or video chat (i.e. Facetime) with you to discuss your pet’s condition.
- If this is an appointment where diagnostics are recommended, after approval of an estimate, your pet may stay with us for the day and the doctor will discuss all results and the treatment plan with you by phone or video conference.
ENTERING THE BUILDING AND EXAM ROOM PROCEDURES
- We will be allowing 2 owners in per pet into the building for consultations.
- You are required to properly wear a mask at all times when in the building. Until new guidelines are established by the CDC, even those fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask.
- You will be escorted into a clean exam room for the appointment, we are also performing check out in the exam room and will not be utilizing our lobby. Please know, we are following strict cleaning procedures in between appointments for our staff, rooms, and equipment.
- Credit cards are preferred, we will be utilizing our iPad/iPhone for processing. It is cleaned after each use.
In a similar fashion to our appointments and drop-offs, we are providing Curbside Concierge Service for medication refills, and food. Please give us a call ahead of time, we will prepare your order and collect payment by phone. Call when you arrive, and we will bring your items to you!
We recommend having 2-4 weeks of food and medicine at home as many companies are still reporting shortages. Be assured we are working to do everything possible to make sure we are able to continue to provide these products for you and your pet.
TOGETHER, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS
We are learning about this virus every day. We will share any new updates as they become available.